I'm starting to feel like I'm in a bit of a holding pattern until Mists launches, and so are a lot of other people. I'm chomping at the virtual bit to play a monk, and trying to occupy myself until then, but a lot of my short-term goals are actually getting accomplished.
- I wanted to level my hunter to 85, and I did that. (I also wanted to get her a spirit beast. I did that today, too.)
- I wanted to fully prep my future monk, and that's done.
- I wanted to get 100+ mounts, and the combination of mounts account-wide accomplished that for me.
Of course, there's still plenty to do...
- I want to finish getting Herald of the Titans (which requires me getting new pants for my priest).
- I kind of want to level my rogue - having an 80 sitting there not being leveled is bothering me, but I'm just not that into roguin'.
- Also want to knock out Glory of the Cataclysm Hero - definitely getting closer on that one.
- If I get desperate, I'll go grind 200 more marks for the Fox Kit.
... but really, I'm just ready for Pandaria. Are we there yet?