Linedan tagged me by name at least, but technically Anea’s original post was a trap into a meme! Sneaky space goats. Anyway, question and answer time.
- What is your name and where did it come from?
* **Zulfon'**s name is fairly adequately explained in [this earlier post](/2008/11/12/rp-life-death-and-rebirth/).
* **Queklain'**s name... well, [there you go](http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/C%C3%BAchulainn_(Final_Fantasy_Tactics)).
* I'm feeling generous, so here's some more alt names. **Valmafra**, my blood elf hunter, is [from the same source material](http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Valmafra). She used to be called **Eladhon**, which was generated by the random name generator in WoW and had the unfortunate side effect of my guildmates referring to him as â€˜Aladdin.'
* **Xajek**, my troll priest, is another random name. In this case the generator generated â€˜Xaj' and I added â€˜ek' pretty much by tapping a random vowel and a random consonant.
* **Galehorn** and **Whitebough**, tauren shaman and tauren druid respectively, got their names by being modeled vaguely after existing tauren names.
- How old are you and what is your birthday?
* **Queklain**: "Time is meaningless to the dead. My birthday is every day, as far as I'm concerned, since I'm still alive. Undead. Whatever. Flee, mortal, you're beginning to bother me..."
* **Zulfon**: "I was mebbe 20, 21 years old. Jus' a few years as an adult. Now dat I'm like dis, though... I'm as ageless as he is." She jerks a thumb to indicate Queklain, who is nodding off in a chair. "Birthday, though, is August sevent'. And don' you forget!" She grins a little bit, exposing her small tusks.
- Are you in love and with whom?
* **Queklain and Zulfon** (in unison): "Hah!"
- What is your favorite mount and why?
* **Queklain**: "My Frostwolf Howler. It was _truly an honor_," he says, his voice dry, "to help our Horde _brethren_ in Alterac Valley, for which they bestowed upon me this wolf." Under his breath, he mutters, "They sure as hell wouldn't have made it on their own."
* **Zulfon**: "Malfas, mah purple nethawing drake. â€˜S a sign of my pact with de Nether Flight, and mah work underminin' Illidan. And a far deal comfier than dem bony birds mah brethren ride."
- Do you prefer a certain type of Azerothian meal and where do you get it from?
* **Queklain**: "Gnome."
* **Zulfon**: "Dat's disgustin'."
* **Queklain**: "Don't knock it till you've feasted upon its freshly-slain corpse."
* Zulfon gags a little. "Food don' quite taste like it used ta, so I go for de more exotic flavahs. Spiced wyrm burgers, that kin' of ting."
* **Queklain**: "Gnome's kind of exotic."
- You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be and why are they so huge?
* **Queklain**: "You know how mushrooms grow on dead things, right? Well, look at Draenor. I rest my case."
* **Zulfon**: "Ain't nothin' right about Outland. I worry less â€˜bout de giant mushrooms and more â€˜bout de ones walkin' about."
- If you saw the Lich King walking towards you, what would you do?
* **Queklain**: "Oh, doubtlessly flee in abject terror. I'm surely no match for a man who - oh, wait, who can be wounded by a single apothecary with a batch of blight. Bah." Queklain waves his hand dismissively. "Lich King, Bitch King."
* **Zulfon**: "Well, it's not like it'd be de first time, now is it?" She grins again, this one a bit more predatory. "Dere's always a price to pay for betrayal, and we bot' done betrayed each otha, so dere'd be hell to pay all around."